All fees are shown per month unless otherwise specified. Click here for our Membership Application.
- Family*: $68 – Two married adults with or without dependents up to 18 years of age or in college/ trade school full time up to the age of 23, living at the same address.
- Single Parent Family*: $53.50 – One-parent household with dependents up to 18 years of age or in college/ trade school full time up to the age of 23, living at the same address.
- Adult Age 18 and over*: $49.50
- Senior Individual*: $35
- Senior Couple*: $49.50
- College Student: $108 for 3 months – Full time college student up to age 23
- Youth (age 3-11): $120/year
- Young Adult (age 12-18): $220/year
- Seasonal Summer Family (May 1st – Sept. 30th): $525/season, no enrollment fee
- Seasonal Summer Adult (May 1st – Sept. 30th): $380/season, no enrollment fee
*These membership types have a one time enrollment fee of $100 for a Family Membership and $50 for the other types of membership. If membership is paid on an annual basis, a discount is available.
If you are living on a fixed or limited income, your Y membership and programs fees may cost you less through the Y’s Financial Assistance program. Click here for more information on Financial Assistance.