The Y’s outdoor pool is the perfect place for your family to learn, improve and enjoy swimming.
Summer Swim Lessons:
- All lessons are 30 minutes and sessions include eight (8) lessons.
- Parents will self-assign their child’s stage (see Lesson Selector link below). Classes fill up quickly, so early registration is recommended.
- Instructor/student ratio: Pre-school (5 & under) = 1:6; Youth (6-12) = 1:8.
Click here to register online for Swim Lessons OR call our Membership Team on 309 692 7631.
- Private Lessons: Members – $30/30 minute lesson.
- Semi-Private Lessons: Up to two people per lesson. Y members only – $45/30 minute lesson.
- Group Swim Lessons: Session times available in online registration or by clicking on the Summer Swim Team Registration Form link above. Members – $48/session; Non-members – $95/session.
- Parent and Toddler Swim Lessons: For kids 6 months to three years old. Parents are engaged with the child in the water. These lessons are designed to acclimate a child to water. Members – $48/session; Non-members – $95/session.
- Adult Swim Lessons: Members – $48/session; Non-members – $95/session.