Enroll your child in “School’s Out” for days Peoria Public Schools are not in session.
The Peoria YMCA runs “School’s Out” for many of the days that Peoria Public Schools are out of session. Kids age 5-12 play games, get exercise, and participate in community activities with other kids.
- Families are responsible for bringing each child’s lunch.
- Families are responsible for payment if child does not attend, regardless if the registration is self-pay, Child Care Connection or DCFS.
- Children must be signed in by 9:00am.
- Some programming may include programming at the cost of $5 per child/field trip.
- In order to run the program, 20 children must be registered and in attendance.
- Registration will not be accepted without payment.
- Fee: Members/Before & After School Care Participants – $25/day/child; Non-members – $35/day/child.
In most circumstances the Greater Peoria Family YMCA accepts C.C.C. and DCFS, except during times when the state of Illinois is unable to provide funding. Please see the Peoria YMCA Financial Assistance page, for more information on scholarships provided by the Peoria YMCA.
- February 20th
- March 6th
- March 24th
- April 10-14th (Spring Break)
- April 17th
Note: When registering online, Before & School Care participants will be required to click and pay the non-member rate of $35/day. Please notify us (309 692 7631) and we will credit your account with the $10/day discount for being part of our Before & After School Care program.