What’s Happening at Your Y
- Pie Fundraiser – Purchase your pies today and have them in time for your Christmas meal!
- Breakfast with Santa – Saturday, December 5th, 9-11am
- Mens 5-on-5 Basketball League - January 17th – March 6th
- Youth Flag Football League – Starts January 16th
- Jam the Gym – Peoria’s largest fitness class! Thursday, Jan. 21st, 5:30-6:35pm, more details to come!
About Your Y
Membership at the Greater Peoria Family YMCA is a membership like no other.
No other in-town facility offers 57 acres of property, an Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool, approximately 50 group fitness classes per week (included in membership costs), and programs that promote wellness from youth to senior.
The mission of the Greater Peoria Family YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
The Greater Peoria Family YMCA proudly offers a multi-purpose facility, immediately off of Willow Knolls Dr!
Memberships include at no additional cost: two full-sized basketball courts, with an overlooking 1/16 mile track; an outdoor pool; two dry saunas; an expansive selection of fitness equipment; and more than 175 group fitness classes per month. We are a community hub, where members will find volunteer opportunities and ways to connect with neighbors. We offer youth outreach programs to foster positive community enrichment.