The Greater Peoria Family YMCA is looking for some positive faces, personalities, and work experiences for various departments, including membership and childcare.
If you are interested in employment at the Greater Peoria Family YMCA please complete an application.
Gymnasium Programming Information
- Members: Please be aware that, until further notice, the gymnasium will be unavailable for general use during the following hours due to programming:Saturdays, from 10-1130am (youth football)
Sundays, from 12-5 (adult basketball)
- ALSO! We are excited about our Healthy Kids Day event on April 26! The gym, multipurpose room, and track will be UNAVAILABLE during this time. It’s a great time to learn about summer programming, including CAMP and SWIM TEAM and LESSONS!
MARCH DROP IN YOUTH FITNESS* -ages 5-14, no cost to members. (Times are subject to change. Please confirm schedule by checking the calendar page)
- Mondays- 8:30-11:30am & Zumba Kids 6:45-7:30pm
- Tuesdays-6:30-7:45 Drop In/Pick Up Basketball
- Thursday 3:30-7:45pm
- Saturday 9am-Noon
• Members and Guests: We wanted to remind members that you will see an increased effort at the front desk to track members and guests. If you are not a member, or don’t have your Peoria YMCA membership card, we will be asking to view a picture ID. This measure is intended to better maintain security at the facility.
• There is a chili pot luck lunch on Friday, February 14, at 1130am. Please bring a veggie dish/fruit or salad/or a dessert to share.
Membership Desk Check-in Notification
Jam the Gym — January 25, 2014
Did you attend Jam the Gym on Saturday? Check out this piece from WMBD! We had a great turnout, and even better fun!
Kids are in, when School’s Out!
Bring your child to the Peoria YMCA for the School’s Out childcare programming some of the days that District 150 is scheduled out of session. Kids age 5-12 play games, get exercise, and participate in community activities with other kids.