Enter your details below to make a secure, online donation. No sign-in required.
When you give to the Y, your gift helps build healthy, connected and secure children with the potential to do anything. Here are a few suggested donation amounts:
- $50 donation – sponsors swim lessons for one child this summer
- $120 donation – sponsors one low-come youth membership
- $500 donation – gives before & after school care scholarship for one child for two months
- $1,000 donation – pays for 10 East Bluff youth to play in the Y’s summer basketball league
“All children deserve the opportunity to live up to their potential.” – something Zoe might say in 2064
Zoe isn’t just one kid, she’s every child who deserves a shot at greatness. The Peoria YMCA is dedicated to youth development, giving kids the skills and confidence they need to reach their full potential.
In 2015 community donations to the Peoria YMCA funded:
- Swim scholarships for 100 people from low-income or under-served areas of our community;
- Achievers Teen Program;
- Y-Achievement Before & After School program;
- 100 East Bluff youth playing in a free basketball league throughout the summer;
- $40,000 in scholarships for programs and Peoria YMCA membership for low-income youth and families;
- 120 kids attending our summer camp with 30% receiving some type of financial assistance;
- and much, much more!