The Peoria Y’s outdoor pool is the largest in the area! There is something for everyone with: a 50m swimming area and two 1-meter diving boards. The pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
2016 Registration now open! Click on the following links:
- Summer Swim Lessons (8 lessons per sessions)
- Diving Lessons (8 lessons per sessions)
- Aquatics Group Fitness Classes
- Summer Swim Team (Requires a YMCA Membership)
- Lifeguard Training
SUMMER POOL HOURS:
The pool is seasonal and is open May 28th – September 5th.
Monday-Friday: Open swimming 12pm-8pm; Lap swimming 5:30am-7:15am, 10:45am-1pm & 4pm-close
Saturday & Sunday: Open swimming 11am-7pm; Lap swimming 11am-1pm & 4pm-close
Pool Closes Early, at 4:30pm on the following dates due to swim meets:
- Tuesday, June 7th
- Thursday, June 9th
- Tuesday, June 21st
- Thursday, June 23rd
- Tuesday, June 28th
- Tuesday, July 5th
- Thursday, July 19th
POOL USE GUIDELINES*:
- No gum is permitted in pool.
- Swimsuits are required; Proper cover is required in the Greater Peoria Family YMCA indoor facility.
- No alcohol/smoking on the Peoria YMCA property.
- Children must be 10+ to swim without an adult (18+).
- All food must be consumed in the snack bar patio. All drinks must be behind the white line. No glass containers.
- No Cell Phone use in the locker room.
- WEATHER: If the facility closes due to weather conditions, visitors who paid (via guest pass, check, cash, or credit card) within 30 minutes of closing will be refunded in the form of a guest pass. Please watch weather conditions before entering. The Peoria YMCA will be closed for 30 minutes after the last detection of thunder or lightning. The Peoria YMCA refers to weather.com for all inclement-weather closings, and closes at an air temperature of 70° or below to members. Programs still operate when it is below 70.
*Additional policies apply — please see an Aquatics Manager